Mathews Z2 Description Lost Camo
The Z2 comes with a blistering speed of 330fps and a 7″ brace height, so you are getting the best of both worlds in a fast shooting stable hunting bow.
Based on one of Mathew’s most popular Solocam bow designs, the new Z2 is compact, lightweight and agile.
It features a Reverse Assist Roller Guard for a silky smooth draw, a generous brace height for added forgiveness and speeds up to 330 fps.
At 30″ axle to axle, it is perfect for those extreme hunting conditions.
The Mathews Z2 is what Mathews built it’s reputation on and has delivered again with the ZX Solocam and the quick change axle, bringing efficiency to a new level.
Now updated with the popular Focus Grip, a synthetic rubber grip option made to keep pressure concentrated on the centre of the grip and to minimise hand torque. The Focus Grip can also be purchased separately.
The Z2 is also available in Mathew’s latest concealment camo pattern, Lost Camo OT, the Z2 is excellent value for bowhunters.
When Matt McPherson, founder of Mathews, created Lost Camo, his purpose was not to make money and in fact, many people don’t know that Lost Camo donates 100% of their proceeds to various charities, most of which are missionaries and Matt says “100 per cent of the proceeds, not the “majority” or “most of” but 100 per cent of the Lost Camo profits go towards helping people less fortunate around the world.”
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed up to 330fps
- Weight ranges 30-40lbs, 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 55-65lbs and 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length range 25″-30″ & Half Sizes 25.5″-29.5″
- Brace Height 7″
- Axle to Axle 30″
- Mass weight 4.32lbs
- Let-Off 80%
- ZX Cam
- Riser Geogrid, a lighter, more rigid riser
- Limbs Parallel Quad V-Lock
- Reverse Assist Roller Guard for a silky smooth draw
- Riser length 27.64″
- Mathews genuine bowstrings and cables
- Focus Grip, a synthetic rubber grip to keep pressure concentrated on the centre of the grip and to minimise hand torque
- Harmonic Stabiliser Lite reduces vibration nearly 75% and is lighter than the original Harmonic Stabiliser
- Harmonic Dampers
- String Suppressors deaden vibration, making a much quieter & smoother shot
- Dead End String Stop Lite reduces vibration & virtually eliminates post-release noise
- Monkey Tails installed
- String Grubs
- Dead End String Stop Lite
- String 86.875″ & Cable 32.5″
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH.
- Available in Lost Camo and Lost Camo OT finishes. Please specify colour required. Also comes in a Black finish which is sold separately.